- Complete installation & service of petroleum equipment
- General Excavation & Site Demolition
- Annual Preventative Maintenance
- DEP Facility Operations Inspections
- Sales & Service of Tank Equipment
- Site Remediation & Spill Response Planning
- Fully Equipped Skid Tanks
- AST & UST Tank Replacements
- Parts & Counter Sales
- Full Service Turnkey Operation
- EMV Compliance
Company Qualifications and Certifications
- Petroleum Equipment Institute (PEI)
- Tank Installers of Pennsylvania
- Foley Carrier Service Statement of Compliance (for DOT Random Testing Program)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (PADEP), Bureau of Environmental Cleanup and Brownfield’s, Certification #: 27, PADEP Client ID #: 171915
- PADEP certified Class A and B UST Operator Training Facility
- Veeder Root
- Weights & Measures
- Franklin Fueling APT
- Horner EZY Check Systems
- Fuel Master
- DEP: UTT, UMR, UMX, AMR, AMMX, AMEX, IUM
PPSCO is a full Turnkey company for a complete new site installation, to replacing tanks at your current site, to replacing your dispensers with new state of the art equipment. No matter what need your site has, we are here to assist.
PPSCO is versed in site spills and clean up. Whether a tank being removed has leaked, fuel delivery has over flown or a customer has spilled fuel during a fill up, we are the company to get the clean up done. Working closely with DEP on the required paperwork, we are able to assist with your needs.
With having numerous DEP Certified employees and well seasoned office staff, we are the ones to call for any of your compliance needs. We are a company that thrives to stay up to date on regulations and to keep you safe.
Servicing New York and Pennsylvania
PPSCO started out as a Petroleum contractor over 30 years ago, doing installations and removals of underground and aboveground Petroleum storage tanks. Throughout the years, we have grown to a full-service turnkey operation for the Petroleum industry.
From the required DEP Facility Operations Inspections of a gas station, to the state-of-the-art Installations of an industrial fuel facility, we can provide the solutions you need. We offer a wide selection of parts, equipment and service, covering every aspect of the gas and fuel industry and offer 24/7 emergency service with (4) Service Technicians serving the State of Pennsylvania and New York.
Professional Petroleum Service Company offers sales, service, testing and installation for:
- Wayne Fueling Systems / Ovation Dispensers
- Underground and Aboveground Storage Tanks
- Fuel Monitoring Systems
- POS Systems
- Fuel Master
- Veeder Root
- Tokheim (service only)